Reimagining Money in a Digital World
We are a venture capital firm who partners with founders with vision and persistence – founders with a desire to reshape markets.
Our DNA is global, ambitious, and entrepreneurial. We roll up our sleeves to collaborate with, connect, and support founders as they navigate both the strategic imperatives and the operational details of building an exceptional company.
Anyfin is building the digital consumer finance platform for all Europeans. Initially launching in the Nordics, where four large banks control more than 80% of financial assets in their respective country and consumers lack individualistic loan pricing and robust financial management alternatives.
Fondeadora seeks to eliminate the inefficiencies related to the traditional banking system in Mexico, whose basic services are high friction to attain and operate, involving little tech. The company addresses a massive market need, as Mexico has 58m unbanked people, with another 24m underbanked.
Flutterwave is building the digital payments rail for Africa. In 2019, Flutterwave processed 107m transactions worth $5.4b across 10 countries in Africa serving 86k merchants.
Avise is a financial software company co-founded by Graham Stanton, who previously co-founded Peloton, and by Edgar Thomas, an experienced finance and accounting leader of companies big and small and also Graham’s old Harvard roommate.
As the broader market continues to search for a practical example of the blockchain being used, 2019 is staged to deliver real-world applications of Axoni’s digital ledger infrastructure “Ax-Core” across trillions of dollars in assets and with some of the worlds most-institutional institutions.
Articles / Newsletters
Delivered every Saturday, the weekly newsletter, produced by our team, provides a tightly edited rundown of global fintech news, along with a bit of our original analysis.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter
- Nov 29, 2022 FinTech Collective Invests in Orda Orda announces raise of more than $3m in Seed funding
- Oct 27, 2022 FinTech Collective Invests in Mattilda Mattilda Raises $10m in Seed Funding led by FinTech Collective
- Aug 18, 2022 stETH Depegging: A Case Study of Cascading Events William Starr, FTC investor and Technical Lead, and Liang Wu, Web 3 Research fellow at HBS look at Lido’s stETH token a…
- Aug 15, 2022 MENA-based all-in-one spend management platform for SMEs raises $12m Seed round We are beyond excited to announce that we have participated in the $12 million Seed round in Dubai-based startup, Pemo.
- Jun 06, 2022 Financial Software for the Construction Industry Raises $106.3m We are thrilled to announce FinTech Collective’s lead role in the $6.3m Seed investment in Constrafor, a New-York based…
- May 11, 2022 IMMO Raises $75m Series B Led By Oak HC/FT Huge congratulations to FTC II portfolio company IMMO on their landmark $75m Series B round from growth investor Oak HC…
- May 04, 2022 FinTech Collective Invests in Sabi We are very pleased to announce FinTech Collective’s investment in Sabi, a Lagos-based company creating massive efficie…
- Apr 01, 2022 Buidling Our Web3 Future An engineer turned VC’s perspective on the state of development in the Ethereum ecosystem
- Mar 30, 2022 NextCapital to be acquired by Goldman Sachs We are pleased to share that FinTech Collective portfolio company NextCapital is being acquired by Goldman Sachs, in wh…
- Mar 16, 2022 FinTech Collective Launches Women Who Roar Podcast Series in Collaboration with MoneyLion We are thrilled to announce the official launch of the Women Who Roar (WWR) podcast series, hosted by Shreya Choubey, S…